CLI installation on laptop
If you clicked the first link, select More in toolbar and continue by selecting Resources. Scroll down and click Downloads. Click Command-line tools and click Install under Azure command-line interface. Click Install on Windows
If you clicked the second (shortcut) link, click Install for Windows.
- Follow instruction and install Azure CLI.
- Start Command Prompt (or PowerShell) as administrator.
- Start Azure CLI with the following command:
- What is Azure CLI version?
- What are the settings that you could configure with the following command (select Y in the first prompt):
- Open connection to your Azure subscription with the following command:
- Test interactive option with the following command:
While in interactive window try running e.g. resource list etc. You can exit interactive shell with + D
Kubectl installation on laptop
AZ AKS install-cli
How to connect to specific Kubernetes farm
Login to Azure
Show current subscription
az account show
List of all subscription
az account list
Select specific subscription, where ID is ID of subscription
az account set --subscription xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
Connect to specific Kubernetes cluster DevFarmXXX
az aks get-credentials --resource-group DevFarmXXX --name DevFarmXXX
List of Kubernetes nodes
kubectl get node
List of podes
kubectl get pod